Saturday, April 14, 2012

Chapter #2 Kidnapped at Dawn

When I heard the sound of my home-made alarm clock go off I knew it was time to go picking for our breakfast's berries. I dressed up, put my blue locket on, opened the door, and headed outside. Liza and I always had blueberry jam on bread for breakfast. We would make the whole breakfast ourselves. I was in charge of picking the blueberries and making the jam, and Liza was in charge of making the bread. Liza was still sleeping so I had to be quiet when I was picking the berries. I looked around the garden and found a new bush that I have never seen before. It was  filled with raspberries and roses. "What a interesting bush," I said to myself. Picking the raspberries and roses from the bush I heard a twig crack from the forest. "Hello..?" I called out waiting for an answer. I saw some gleaming blue eyes staring at me. Then I noticed something, the eyes looked so familiar! It was my mom, at least I thought it was. But my hopes faded away when I realised that parents must have already passed away. I went up closer and said hello again. No answer. Then the eyes quickly dashed across the woods and disappeared. "That's odd...." I quickly said. Then I heard another twig crack form the other side. I turned around, but it was too late. Someone had already put a black bag over my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment