Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter #1 The Very Beginning


As any regular day for me, I woke wake up and saw my temporarily guardian, Liza the shaman.

I lived with her since the first day I was born. When I was born, my parents decided that they couldn't have enough gems to take care of me. So one night they wrapped me in a white blanket and left me out on Liza's welcome mat so she could take care of me. My mother put a blue heart locket around my necklace. Inside was a picture of her . She wanted to let me know that they will always love me no matter what. That morning when Liza went outside to feel the fresh air she saw me right in front of  her door. She picked me up and looked around for who left me there. Then she decided that she would take care of me until someone would adopt me. Looking at how small I was, she named me Blossom, the tiniest bud of the flowers. Now since every day for the past 4 years of my life she has taken care of me. Anyways after I woke up, I went downstairs ate breakfast ,and opened the door to play outside. I went on the swings and felt the gentle breeze across my face. Looking up at the sky I  wondered, would my parents ever come back to get me?

No comments:

Post a Comment